Today was so nice outside! The three of us went to meet my friend Kelley and her son, Mac, at Riverfront Park this morning to go for a walk. It was a beautiful morning, but in the sunshine, it was a little bit warmer than I had expected. Jackson got fussy and Rivers started whining just in time to wrap up our walk and head home for a nap. As soon as he woke up, we headed out to the back yard to enjoy some shaded fun! Rivers wore her binoculars outside as I helped her climb up into the playhouse and swing on the "boat" (the glider). She then got the idea to get Jackson some toys from inside. She kept going in and out bringing his little Boz stuffed animal, a stringing bead bracelet, a notebook, etc. I just watched in amazement as my little girl walked on the uneven grass, stepping stones, and steps to get to the deck over and over and over. It just continues to blow my mind how far Rivers has come this year! Thank you GOD that my little girl is able to walk!