We stopped by Stride Rite today to get the kids some new shoes. The little Bobux baseball shoes that Jackson wears and the little puppy dog shoes are just not tough enough for dragging around as he crawls everywhere. Jackson is on the verge of taking his first steps. He has taken several steps along the side of the coffee table, so I thought it might be time for some real big boy shoes. We had his foot measured, and he wears a size 4. He looks so big in this picture! I love to see him grow, but it just blows my mind that I was still pregnant with him this time last year!
Even though Rivers' surgery is just a few weeks away, she really needed some play shoes. She is really hard on her little white Keds! I realized the other week how narrow-minded I am when it comes to buying shoes for Rivers when Esther told me that Millie refers to the little, white leather, t-strap Keds as "Rivers' shoes" when her mom was letting her pick out shoes for the day! How funny! White just goes with everything! I know...I'm a little too "matchy," so I broke down and bought Rivers some fun shoes (size 7.5). She loves them but wanted to watch "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast" instead of letting me take her picture in them. Thus, the quick snapshot of the shoes before she scooted back into the den to finish her show!