Our little girl is now 3 years old! I can't believe that she made her grand entrance into the world 3 whole years ago today! So much has happened in her little life since then, and we have grown to love Rivers immeasurably! Rivers has been so excited about turning 3. We have talked about it every day, so she was so happy to wake up this morning to find that it was officially her birthday. Rivers had such a great time at her family party tonight, and despite both sets of grandparents and lots of aunts and uncles being here, she got to spend time individually with everyone. Rivers got some wonderful gifts: a pretend mailbox and cash register, a plasma car, Tinker Bell and Belle dress up gowns, Candy Land and Hi-Ho-Cherry-O board games, books, a penguin stuffed animal, and several other things. I'm sure that she will wake up tomorrow ready to pretend her little heart out, as long as Jackson doesn't get into her stuff! What a FUN birthday celebration!
Happy birthday my sweet little Rivers! You are a delight from sun up until sun down, and I love being your mommy! Thank you for bringing so much joy to your Daddy's and my life and for making us parents! The excitement that exudes from you each day makes me look at the world through the wonder of a child's eyes! I love you dearly, Sweetie Pie!