Happy 1st Birthday Emily & Katherine! The girls turned one on January 3rd!
Emily: "How's yours?" Katherine: "What is this?!" The birthday girls did not care for their cupcakes...
...but loved their balloons!
Our happy family...completed by two sweet sisters!
my side of the family
Daniel's side of the family
My sweet girls! What a blessed year it has been! The worries I had being pregnant with twins and wondering what life would be like were tucked away in the past as soon as you got home from the hospital. You have been such little joys! You both have such sweet dispositions! It has been such a treat to see the two of you growing together, sleeping in a crib together, eating side by side, bathing...separately...together is a shower for mommy! I love seeing your sweet baby teeth come in (4 each) and looking for the differences and similarities in your personalities and your actions. I hope that you always love each other dearly as we love you!